Master The Art Of
you love smoked foods? Are you an old hand at smoker cooking, looking
for a new smoked meat recipe? Maybe you just licked your fingers clean after
inhaling that platter of mouthwatering, tender, smoky ribs and thought
"I want to know how to smoke meat like that!
Cooking . com has plenty to offer for all!
You'll find great smoker recipes for meats, seafood, poultry and
more. Buying a smoker? You'll find an overview of all types of meat
smokers, with tips on how to choose the right one. You'll learn how to use a smoker, and techniques for smoking ribs, brisket, chicken, turkey and salmon. You'll even find dry
rub recipes to season it up, and barbeque sauce recipes to slather it
down. And if you don't find what you're looking for, contact
me and I'll do all I can to help you out!
The Basics of Smoker Use
How To Use Vertical Water Smokers
Take a moment of your time and subscribe to my newsletter,
"The BlueSmoke Gazette"
! You'll find brand new recipes and food smoking know-how that'll
bring out the Pitmaster in you! And the best part of
all? It's FREE!!
Register today for The BlueSmoke
Gazette....The Official Newsletter of
Just wanted to say how much I love your website! I have been using it for about a year and loved everything I have tried. I followed your instructions exactly for smoked turkey over Thanksgiving and it was the best turkey I have ever had. My wife's new favorite bbq is the mustard sauce of yours which I now keep on hand at all times. I love the tips, recipes, and have learned so much testing and trying it all out.
Keep up the good work and know that we appreciate it!
Have a great holiday,
Read More Testimonials Here
I am constantly
updating this site with information
about food smokers and grills, and new smoked meat recipes. I want to
help you smoke the best food ever! The
What's New? page lists all the recent
additions...Check 'Em Out! Feel free to
contact me any time with your questions about smoking foods,
your comments about my site, or just to say "HI"! I'm glad to have you
here, and sincerely hope that you enjoy your visit to Smoker
Meat Smoking Information Source
What's New At Smoker-Cooking.com?
Get the lowdown on all the new additions and updates to
The newest rib recipes and more can be found here!
My Favorite Smokin' and Barbecue Resources.
Links to great websites that provide great information that will help you become
a pitmaster of great reputation. Check it out!
- Gifts And Goodies - BBQ Accessories and Gifts
- Find gifts and goodies for everyone on your list.
- Cooking Thermometers | A Smoker Thermometer Is a Must-Have Tool
- If you don't have a good cooking thermometer, get one! My smoked food really improved using a Maverick smoker thermometer, model ET-73. It checks meat and smoker temperature at the same time.
- Use Charcoal Grills For Grilling AND Smoking Meats!
- The types of charcoal grills serve many purposes. Which is best for you? Kettle grills, tailgating grills, or one-use disposable grills? Find out here!
- All About Meat Smokers...The Meat Smoker Information Page.
- When choosing meat smokers, the best for you could be a small gas grill. Or you may need a trailer-mounted barbecue pit smoker. Meat Smokers 101.
- Dang! These Smoked Rib Recipes Are Great!
- If you like smoked ribs, these smoked rib recipes are sure to please. Smoke pork spare ribs, baby back ribs and country ribs with hickory, oak or apple wood smoke for mouthwatering barbecued goodness.
- Looking For Easy Grill Recipes? Quick Grilled Shrimp, Salmon, Quail and More!
- Try these easy grill recipes for tasty grilled seafood, veggies and quail. Wood fire grilled ribeye steaks are a spectacular meal. Then have grilled brownies for dessert! Yummy!
- Great Smoked Salmon Recipes For Sockeye, Coho, Atlantic, or Kings
- Why not try these smoked salmon recipes? Cold smoking, hot smoking and brining are common salmon smoking and preparation methods. Luscious smoked sockeye salmon can't be beat.
- How to Make Smoked Turkey. The Turkey Smoking Tutorial.
- This is the BEST method for making smoked turkey. Complete turkey smoking instructions describe how to smoke a turkey with excellent results, from buying to brining to dry rubbing and into the smoker
- Smoked Poultry Recipes - Smoke Chicken, Turkey and Game Hens
- Great Poultry Recipes. Smoke a turkey. Grill a beer can chicken. Make lavishly elegant smoked cornish game hens! Enjoy a smoked fowl today!
- Smoked Brisket Recipes Create Tender, Tasty Treats!
- Try these smoked brisket recipes. The melt-in-your-mouth goodness of smoked brisket makes it all worthwhile.
- Try These Wild Game Recipes For Your Smoker. Pheasant, Venison, and Goose!
- The best smoked wild game recipes for your smoker enhance flavor and help retain moistness of the meat. Smoked goose recipes, smoked pheasant, smoked venison bacon roll and smoked wild turkey breasts.
- Great Smoked Pork Recipes - Smoking Pork
- You'll find smoked pork recipes for just about every part of the hog - except the squeal! Find recipes for smoked pork picnics, shoulders and chops. Pork Rules!
- Mouthwatering Rib Recipes. Pork Spareribs, Babyback Ribs, and Beef Ribs
- These lip-smackin' rib recipes make the most of your meat smoker. Eat smoked ribs for rib stickin' nutrition!
- Excellent Smoked Meat Recipes For Meatloaf, Sausages and ???
- This group of smoked meat recipes includes smoked meatloaf, and tender smoked beef chuck. Try smoky sausages sometime.
- Great Tasting Smoked Side Dishes Are Perfect With Barbecue
- Try these smoked side dishes along with your ribs next time. Smoked veggies go great with your barbecued ribs and brisket.
- HELP!!! These Meat Smoking Tips Will Save The Day!
- Use these meat smoking tips to take your barbecue to the next level. Be the pitmaster! Learn how to smoke meat, brine turkey, buy a brisket, and use your barbecue grill like a pro.
- All About BBQ Marinades - Marinating Meats and Fish!
- Learn about bbq marinades and how marinating improves meat and fish. Should you marinate AND season with dry rub? Why is marinade acidic? How long should you marinate salmon, chicken and pork?
- The Best Barbeque Sauce Recipes Enhance Your Smoked Meat Recipes
- Try these homemade barbeque sauce recipes. The best bbq sauce recipe for your slow smoked meat is your homemade sauce. Find a tasty Q sauce recipe here.
- Mix Up Dry Rub Recipes For Beef, Pork and Chicken!
- Sugar and spice dry rub recipes really add the flavor to your smoked beef brisket, pork ribs and chicken. Try tasty turkey rubs this Thanksgiving. Make it a point to rub your bird this holiday season.
- BBQ Joint Reviews- Add Yours, Read Others'
- Add your bbq joint reviews to the growing list of barbecue restaurant reviews. Praise the best barbecue, and warn about the worst bbq. Read what others think, and add your own 2 cents.
- Sitemap 3 - Smoker Cooking.com BBQ Information
- Visit sitemap 3 at Smoker-Cooking.com for links to pages fraught with great information.
- Smoker-Cooking.com Sitemap. Find It Here!
- This sitemap dislays links to many pages of Smoker-Cooking.com for your convenience and edification.
- Find Recipes and Tips at Sitemap 2
- Find smoking and grilling recipes and tips at sitemap 2, smoker-cooking.com's next sitemap.
- Frequently Asked Questions Answered
- Find your questions answered here. Learn about all aspects of smoking meat, poultry and fish.
- Contact Us At Smoker Cooking
- Please contact us at Smoker Cooking, with your comments, questions, or your favorite recipe!
- Great RV Recipes For Your RV Grill and RV Smoker!
- Traveling? These RV recipes for grilled and smoked foods make RV cooking fun, with tips on using RV grills and smokers for tasty RV barbeque!